Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Quilts in progress . . . .





I have been busy trying to layer up a few Quilts that are just waiting . . .  I like to use my big Picnic table outside for this.
  I also have  just finished quilting a big star Quilt and need to get the binding on it now and then a label on it.
I plan to take a couple with me on my Sewing, painting get away weekend at the end of this month and we'll see how far I get with them.  I think the top and bottom quilts I will quilt mostly with straight lines so they will go quicker.  The top one was a bundle of  fabric from a Quilt show in the spring and the bottom one was using leftover 3.5 squares from a year long project that I did.  I will update with progress as they go along. . . .   wow - typos from auto correct when I first posted - sorry I think I have them all now.

2 comments:

conny's quilts en creaties said...

Loveley quilts you have there! Have fun completing them. kind regards Conny

Quiltin' Mama said...

Many thanks- Carol