Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ronald Mc Donald Love


These are the cards I made for guests to make or modify this month.
It is always a challenge, first I need to look at what is in the RMH stash of donated paper etc.. then I need to combine to come up with something I can use.

Then I need to make them simple enough for a first time stamper but interesting enough for someone who has stamped before. In the end the Guests are happy with whatever I bring. It is a simple distraction from a complicated life they are journeying through. Cell phones and Lab results become their best friends. A full night of sleep is a gift. There is a lot of strength in these people. They are from all walks of life and all places geographically.

Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well. Vincent Van Gogh

No comments: