Saturday, January 12, 2013

Fall Postcard Swap




In late Fall I participated in yet another Postcard swap.  This one was hosted by i Hanna of Sweden.
I have participated in several of hers before.  This one was fun as the theme was empowering women and it was exchanging just 5 postcards which I liked vs the usual 10.  My quote for this was "There are two ways of spreading the light, to be the candle or to be the mirror that reflects the light".  ~Edith Wharton  Getting these in the mail right around American Thanksgiving and before Christmas was tight but it happened just fine. A good creative break to the otherwise task focused season of the year.  The top photo is of the ones I received and the bottom 3 are of what I sent. I have one at work as well, not in the photo.  I am about to send out another batch from another swap, stay tuned for those.

No comments: