Sunday, October 5, 2014

Everyday October . . . . .

Every Sunday here at Chestnut Hill the Sunday Comics are a weekend routine.  Every one but me reads them cover to cover.   I have never been a comics reader. I don't really know why either.  When I was looking at this picture- I did have to think, how long until paper Sunday comics will be a thing of the past?  We still get the paper daily but I know we are in the minority with that.  Yes we can read it online but I like the connection of sitting at the table with paper and tea or curling up with a quilt and the paper to see what is happening. The paper version means we can all look at something together easier than crowding all around a screen.  Screens are all to common these days and the less we can be in front of one the better.

No comments: