Monday, October 6, 2014

Everyday October . . . .

Lunch Boxes

We are a brown bag it family.  My kids never liked  buying  school lunches and my husband and I have always taken our lunches.   We have a fleet of freezer packs to keep the contents cold.   My husband brings his coffee cup back home in his lunch bag every day,  Since starting my new job - I have to be mindful to pack the lunches as best I can the night before.   I don't really like packing lunches. I love when there is school break and I only have to take care of my self!  Although I do not think on a regular basis my kids have seen the value in packing there own . . . but when they are at an event where they have to buy- they have then realized that they get very little food to eat for a lot of Money.  Are you a lunch bringer or a lunch buyer? 

2 comments:

Kelly Warren said...

I pack my girls' lunches every morning, but I never seem to get around to packing my own!

Quiltin' Mama said...

Its a challenge isn't it . .? THe morning is early and short- there for if I am not dead tired- I try to get a head-start the night before. I am a cracker and cheese or yogurt girl plus fruits and veggies so pretty simple. New job and virtually no lunch though.