Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Books for 2011 Part1



So far the following have been read: ( and loved . . . . and recommended) I do think I am missing a few but hey I am doing well to have this many and to remember them . Totally loved them all. You can bet a lot of laundry has set while I have read my little eyes out. My favorite reading trick is to take my book everywhere and when I pull in the driveway at home I get it out and read a few pages . . . as when I go in the house I know that there will be a myriad of tasks awaiting my attention and there will be little to no reading time so I squeak out what I can whenever I can.

  1. Aloha Quilts by Jennifer Chiaverini
  2. Seven Days to the Sea by Rebecca Kohn ( story of Exodus told by Moses sister and wife)
  3. A View from Mary's Farm by Edie Clark ( collection of short stories)
  4. A Year on Ladybug Farm by Donna Ball
  5. At Home on Ladybug Farm by Donna Ball
  6. Love letters to LadyBug Farm by Donna Ball
  7. *In the Neighborhood by Peter Lovenheim ( see this post)
  8. The Help by Kathyrn Stockett
  9. The Union Quilters by Jennifer Chiaverini
  10. Organized Simplicity by Tsh Oxenrieder
  11. *Black Heels and Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond
* - non -fiction
You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~
C.S. Lewis.


No comments: