Tuesday, October 1, 2013

This Moment No.1









I have quite a collection of "Hand" photos - but realized that rolling out Pie dough was not included. So my son obliged me and got off the computer to be photographer.  Hands are such creative expressive tools it constantly amazes me what all we do with our hands. My professional work involves being an Occupational Therapist and Certified Hand Therapist so I am always talking to people about what they do with their injured hand or what they want to do.

"The Moments:" Curated/ Created by Daisy Yellow hop on over to see her suggestion of documenting the many moments of your life, one photo/quote at a time for the month of October.  Additionally it can be an archived photo not one taken that exact day, depending on your day.



No comments: