Thursday, November 14, 2013

Book Chatter . . .at Chestnut Hill. . . .

           So I am clearly having issues with formatting this post, but bear with me. I am currently reading this book and could have finished it long ago ( just a few pages left) but am trying to savor it a little longer. It is the current read on my nightstand and I like it for that, because each chapter per Se' is short enough to read before I fall asleep although the past few nights, my eyes have shut with the book unopened in my hands to be removed by Erik when he comes in.
             This is an easy to read rich and lovingly written memoir about cooking, friends, love and time spent around the table. It is a gift to provide food and nourish our friends and family with soul filling comfort food. This book traverses the seasons of the year and the seasons of life. Each chapter is short, that it is easy to start and finish. Many include a helpful yummy recipe at the end! Read, savor, enjoy and spend time with those you love around the table!



 Bread and Wine, a Love Letter to Life around the Table by Shauna Niequest




 

No comments: