Thursday, March 5, 2009

The simple Womans Daybook ~March 5,2009






Please go to Peggy's to see all the Daybook Entries.

For Today...

Outside my window...Bright sunshine, cloudless sky and cold 15 degrees should warm up to 40 something today.

I am thinking... it will be nice when I totally understand how to get everything linked, uploaded etc...on this here blog and that I have more typing for Boy Scouts today.


I am thankful for...warm house, healthy bodies and jobs

From the kitchen... Bananas that need to be made into bread and muffins, spoiled milk

I am wearing... Old sweats/ T-shirt from exercising about to change to begin my day teaching Second Steps in Yoda's room

I am reading... Twilight, All minds learn differently,
I am hoping... to get a lot accomplished today-

I am creating... Card Swap for First Friday, Parent Handbook, Bookmarks
I am hearing... the dryer tumble and the water kettle on the wood stove sizzle
Around the house... pick up clean up, thank you notes

The most interesting thing I have seen outside right now . . . . Sap dripping Plunk plunk into our Buckets, love the Maple Season!
One of my favorite things... Earl Grey Tea in a big Mug
A few plans for the rest of the week... First Friday tomorrow, Mardi Gras for Middle school,

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... Oren and Edna CatNapping or Dog napping?? I don't know.

No comments: