Thursday, April 30, 2009

Simple Womans Daybook

For Today...

Outside my window... Lots of green, . . . grass, bushes, trees all in progress of becoming more green.Bright brillant yellow Forseythia

I am thinking...About all the things I have to do today, prioritize, A,B,C thinking about the world and where I am , How I as one make a difference.

I am hearing . . . .background music, dog tags jingling,quiet

I am thankful for...health, home, birds singing,

From the kitchen...cookies soon, Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

I am wearing...off white turtleneck, Denim overalls, red Crocs

I am reading... just finished Twilight, about to start the Shack and reading Summers World.

I am hoping...to get my house in some assemblence of order. Looks like it has been vandalized
.
I am creating...Table runner, small pillow, Card swaps and Mama day cards

Around the house... total Chaos

One of my favorite things... a walk in the woods

A few plans for the rest of the week...Baseball Games, First Friday, House clean up!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... Horse Chestnut




No comments: