Friday, May 14, 2010
A Life Is Good AWARD from Isobelle go Lightly the Beautiful Goat
1. What would your prefect day consist of?
Hum, does a perfect day really exist? Perfect is such an overrated word.
It would involve a wonderful Breakfast- that is the best meal of the day, me thinks . . . time to be creative and reflective, getting messy with the creative part - never a good day without paint/ink on the hands. It would involve time spent outside, walking, garden, sketch . . . . time to sit quietly read, knit . . . and time spent with those I love.
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
I have never thought of myself as a piece of clothing. This is interesting to think about.
I think - perhaps a very warm comfortable sweater or some one of a kind handmade something. I really need to give this some more thought.
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Quilting, Knitting a hooded zippered Jacket, Dress for my daughter, mixed media, art journal, garden
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
Definitely walking in Wellies in the woods!!
Beach is ok but definitely not my first choice. Not to interested in all the sun, heat and humidity of the beach. Love the beach early AM or twilight not midday.
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
Hugged a tree yes.
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
A hybrid of both. We grow peas, beans, Squash, Tomatoes, broccoli, . . . .
but usually buy cukes, asparagus, artichokes, peppers. . . . . .
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
Not that I am aware of. My mom & dad go back in England North Hampton and Sheffield
The other Grand parents are England and Holland.
My grandfather used to say we were related to Mary Jemison- the White woman of the Genesee. ( we are not, but it was a great story as a kid)
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish 'n' chips from the wrapper?
Fish 'n' chips from the wrapper kinda girl. Cheese 'n' crackers in a wayside park are a favorite meal.
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or water?
Earth, no desire to fly like Isobelle
10. Do you believe in fairy's?
Most definitely. Many a fairy house built over the years!!