- Make the dough , after the first rise, roll it out in to a rectangle.
- Rub butter all over the surface or brush on melted butter, then sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar.
- Next using your Pizza cutter cut your rectangle into 2-2.5 inch strips vertically then make similar cuts horizontally until you have squares or rectangles.
- Pick up 4 and stack them and place in your well greased Bread pan, into 2 rows.
- Set pan in a warm place and let it rise again.
- Bake as directed by your base dough, usually 30-35 min at 350 degrees or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and enjoy while warm
A couple of basic Yeast Sweet Dough recipes are as follows:
http://www.cooks.com/recipe/7h7bg4fx/basic-sweet-yeast-dough.html - this one makes a lot of dough- probably 2 of these. Amount of flour tells you how much you are making, this one has 8-10 cups of Flour, standard is closer to 4-6 cups.