Sunday, March 9, 2014

Inspire me . . .

“The world is a great mirror. It reflects back to you what you are. If you are loving, if you are friendly, if you are helpful, the world will prove loving and friendly and helpful to you. The world is what you are.” Thomas Dreier (1884-1976

I hope that my children have and are still learning this.  It may not be easy to accept those that are not kind, courteous and helpful but always lead by example.   We never know what else is going on in someones life.  Do they have enough food and shelter, are they loved or are they in an un loving relationship.  Are they or a loved one battling with illness or financial struggle?  It is hard to know.  I think it is especially hard when someone in a customer service position provides poor service, but it leads me to ask why? We absolutely all have bad days, it is how we handle them that makes all the difference.

No comments: