Monday, December 16, 2013

December Daily or almost . . . .

So my purpose in December Daily or almost is to try and capture some shots of the season, to record what we see, do think or experience in this very full and very short season of waiting.  . . . .

This is a favorite decoration of mine . . . . I do not have a Elf on a shelf but I do and could have a pig on a shelf! Growing up we had an Elf on a shelf . . well he sat on the refrigerator and watched us eating morning and night.  We were told that he was keeping an eye on us for Santa. He looked just like the current Elf on a shelf but he did not move around. He stayed there all the time.  He did not play any tricks or anything either, in other-wards he had no special powers.  We were captivated none the less by his powers to talk with Santa and report on our behavior.  It seems that I can remember some tattle tale activities between my sister and I at times.

One might think this pig was visiting Seattle with that Lego Space Needle behind him! ha ha

No comments: