Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day Re-visited







Well here it is- the snapshot of the day or at least of the food. We started out with Breakfast, Waffles with strawberries and whip cream for some. Highlighted with the chocolate covered Strawberries. Then we went out for Dinner- Thai food- Pineapple Fried Rice with Chicken for me!- yummy
After a fun Musical we returned home for a choice of Deep chocolate cake with raspberry filling or a Amaretto Chocolate Wafer Torte. I Preferred the latter as the Cake that is in the picture was way to rich and sweet. I do not have a photo of the Torte. The candy hearts the kids all love, it would not be Valentines day with out them. Perhaps I was to tired to truly enjoy the sweet treats. Anyway here's hoping you had a sweet treat or two with someone you love. Now I am trying to keep away from the leftovers!! Enjoy your week.

No comments: